Saturday, 5 June 2010

The 5th National Chinese Cross- Talk Competition 2010

HOORAY! Yesterday, I managed to snag a 3rd place at the 2010 National Chinese Cross- Talk competition's grand finals. There were about 40 over teams participating in this competition. I felt that this was a glorious achievement.

The subject of my cross talk was " I Love My School!". In the end, my friend, G F, and I were awarded each a beautiful golden trophy.

That's not all! My Mother Tongue Teacher also informed me that G F and I were requested to perform our famous cross talk at many other events. So looks like I'll be quite busy now!

P. S. - Guess what? Two weeks later, my school is hosting a sleepover at the Underwater World. It will a wonderful experience!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this weblog consists of amazing and genuinely excellent stuff designed for visitors.

Feel free to visit my blog post; Michael Kors Canada